Hungary’s largest cutting-edge, single-block, build to suit headquarters and office development to date - as well as one of the country’s most innovative, eco-conscious office buildings, has been completed for Magyar Telekom and T-Systems Hungary.
The office building is set to be a defining element of Budapest’s corporate image. It provides nearly 105.000 square meter property, nine floors of contemporary office spaces for more than 4,000 workers. The new headquarters represents long-term value not only architecturally, but also as a modern workplace and a prominent landmark in Budapest. With its excellent location at the gateway to the city center for those arriving from the international airport, energy-saving, sustainable and smart technologies and its people-friendly interior spaces this building is deservedly referred to as “the workplace of the future”.
A creative and inspirational work environment was a key design goal in planning the office building. The impressive exterior with a 21st-century ambiance, dynamism, and strength is paired with an interior design that caters to the latest HR and information technology trends.
Apart from the office space, the building has two restaurants and two cafés, a conference center with a capacity of 300 people, a fitness and wellness center and a 200-meter outdoor panorama running track on the top. An internal garden totaling 2,000 square meters — complete with a 150 square meter indoor pond — will help ensure the maximum comfort of employees. The building also houses an underground car park with 1,350 spaces, storage for over 300 bicycles.
A daily average of nearly 1,000 builders and 150 suppliers or subcontractors worked to complete the vast project over the course of 28 months. In addition to sustainability, a creative and inspirational work environment was a key design goal in planning the office building.
- 1 building, equivalent to 3 major Budapest office properties
- The building comprises nearly 2 percent of the entire Budapest office space market
- The building’s gross floor space: 105,000m2
(3 floors of underground parking + ground floor + 8 stories)
- Rentable area: 58,000m2
- Close to 4,000 workstations, close to 4,500 workplaces
- Conference center with seating for 300 people, with an indoor height,
that in part corresponds to two floors
- Two restaurants (seating 350+150), a kitchen suitable for cooking 2,600 servings, cafeteria
- Fitness center with a 700m2 gym and a jogging track on the rooftop patio
- 2,000m2 internal gardens (3 courtyards inside)
- 150m2 surface internal pond
- Underground parking accessible via 3 ramps
- Intelligent parking system
- Parking capacity in the underground garage: 1350 vehicles, 50 motorcycles, 344 bicycles
- 50 electric vehicle charging stations
- 16 locker rooms with showers connected to the underground parking lot
- Car wash
- High-tech test labs
- Up-to-date IT systems; the best wifi -and mobile network coverage's building in Hungary
- Excellent location: Directly access to the underground M3, tram 1, international buses station
and train. The Liszt Ferenc International Airport is 15 minutes' drive away.
- Environmental awareness and BREEAM Very Good certification
- User-friendly radiant ceiling heating/cooling system
- Prefabricated/Element glass facade with the latest development of sunshade and light
- Rainwater and Grey-water usage for rinsing, irrigation etc.
- Environmental conscious waste management
- Planning in 3D BIM modeling - LOD 300
|Location::||Budapest, IX. district|
|Client:||Wing Ingatlanfejlesztő Zrt., Market Építő Zrt.|
|Architecture:||TIBA Architects Studio|
|Lead Architects:||János Tiba, Viktória Honti, Flóra Kőszeghy, Melinda Matúz (Concept Design)
Zoltán Király, Balázs Beczner, Viktória Honti, Tamás Niczki DLA (Execution Design)
|Architect Designers:||Balázs Beczner, Zoltán Bozsik, Gabriella Elekexs, Tamás Niczki DLA, Anita Mester (Concept Design)
Gabriella Elekes, István Erdei, Dániel Kócsó, Anita Mester (Execution Design)
|Architects:||Zsófia Buzder-Lantos, Adrienn Deák, Diána Csépányi, Barna Csikai, Veronika Hajas, Márk Havanecz, Zsolt Homoki, Viktor Kékesi, Gergely Kovács, Cssnge Lánszki, Patrik Márk Máder, Lóránt Perényi, Pedro Puskás, Adrián Savanyú, Zoltán Virágh|
|Project Management:||Viktória Ladányi, Eszter Schmolczer|
|Interior Design:||Lead Architects: Viktória Honti, Kata Sütő (Sütő Interior Architects)
Architect Designers: Zoltán Bozsik, Zsófia Buzder-Lantos, Csenge Lánszki, Anita Mester, Lóránt Perényi
|Gross floor area:||130 000 m2|